1. Guard against moth damage by making sure only clean clothes are returned to your wardrobe. Moth larvae feed upon fabrics stained by food, perspiration and urine. They also feed upon skin particles and keratin.
2. Moths don’t like the taste of dry-cleaning fluid therefore when storing out of season garments, dry-clean them first.
3. For seasonal storage, use our breathable garment covers that are available in a variety of sizes in cotton and also non-woven breathable fabric. The covers are moth and dust proof. SHOP
4. Use our non-biological laundry liquid suitable for hand washing delicates and machine washing. Free from parabens, phosphates, bleach, artificial colours and fragrances, it is kind to your skin and to the environment. SHOP
5. Use our pot pourri cones between folded clothes in drawers and on shelves to keep garments wonderfully fragrant and moth free. Perfect for everyday use around the home too. SHOP
The Wardrobe Curator
All the latest news, tips and advice from Julia Dee.