With the first day of summer just around the corner that means one thing... Holiday!
1. Wash all your bikinis, sarongs, kaftans, beach towels and other holiday bits and bobs to ensure that there are no hidden stains – these can fester and be very hard to remove if you leave them for long periods of time!
2. Take one large breathable storage box, line it with acid free tissue paper to protect your garments
3. Fold all your holiday garments and pack them neatly into the box.
4. Throw a gorgeous smelling Vetivert sachet into the box to repel moths and keep your garments smelling beautiful till your next holiday.
5. Pack all of your flip flops into a breathable shoe box.
6. Label both boxes with a description card so you can easily locate items.
1 Storage Box
1 Vetivert Drawer Sachet
1 Shoe Box
1 Pack of Description cards
25 Sheets of Acid-Free Tissue
(not gift wrapped)
The Wardrobe Curator
All the latest news, tips and advice from Julia Dee.
250 York Road
Tel: 020 7350 1510
"My jumpers arrived back on Friday, only 8 days after I posted them to you and I am delighted with the results- I cannot even find the repair on two of them - amazing ! Thank you and your team so much for such a fantastic service!"