We all struggle with keeping our whites white, especially over the summer period as it is the perfect colour to keep you cool over the hot Summer days!
With the wonderful Wimbledon gracing our TV's at the moment, this is the perfect time to make sure our whites are as white as possible!
We have listed our top five simple tips to keeping our whites white...
1. Separate your white clothes and fabrics from your dark clothes before doing the laundry.
2. Pre-treating stains on clothes or other fabric items before you wash them will ensure that the stain is removed and isn't "set" by the washing process.
3.Wash white clothes in hand hot water using our laundry liquid.
4. Make sure that clothes are completely rinsed. This removes all traces of dirt or grimy water that can dull the look of whites.
5. Rinse the fabric in a little vinegar and water. Hang outside in fresh air, for a fresher feel and smell.
I have picked some top outfit inspiration for the hot summer months.
1. White lace is a great way to cover up whilst still catching a breeze.
2. A white and navy stripy top is a wardrobe must have!
3. A white blazer can keep you warm when the sun goes down.
4. A crisp white shirt is a wardrobe staple, team with blue jeans for a classic chic look.